The U Can Be Heroes Basketball Video Series makes learning character traits fun and easy. It's a great way to bring character education to sports. Along with the student and teacher cards, a video series, featuring Ruthie Bolton, gets young athletes thinking about behaviors and values. Ruthie shares the failures and triumphs along her journey to Olympic gold.
The U Can Be Heroes Basketball Video Series - Featuring Ruthie Bolton
Coach's manual, coach cards, student cards, video series.
- 10 Coach Cards:There is a coach card to go with each of the nine behaviors being taught (plus one introduction card). These cards help the teacher share the connection being made between the behavior and the body part and make introducing the lesson easy.
- 10 Student Cards: There are ten quick and engaging five to fifteen minute lessons. Or, make the lessons longer by having students answer the questions on the back of the student cards.
- 10 Vidoes: A series of quick 3-5 minute clips featuring Ruthie Bolton inspire students while they learn about valuable character traits.
- Downloadable Student Cards: The coach can easily make copies of the student cards for every student to have a copy.
- Downloadable Coach's Manual: The manual provides useful information for the coach and helps to familarize them with the methodology of mapping behaviors to the body.